What We Do
Digital Oxygen Corporation has three services which we offer under our medical informatics component.
- We act as VAR for electronic medical records.
- We develop clinical decision system software
- Our Teleradiology division has radiologist, medical doctors on staff to monitor transmission of digitalized images from angiography on state of the art equipment for X-Ray, Computed Tomography (CAT) scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scans and Ultrasonography.
Some of our current projects:
- D.O.C is a currently a reseller of spring charts and e-clinical work electronic medical records software.
- We are currently developing a call center for technical support for Electronic Medical Records
- Our Clinical Decision Support Software Division is developing database driven software geared toward immediate risk assessment and diagnosis of patients seen by cardiologists in Hospitals, doctor’s offices, clinics, medical centers and Accountable Peer Organizations to analyze data to help healthcare providers make safe and secure decisions for patient healthcare.
In addition we offer Tele-radiology, review MRI studies, cat scan and X-Rays for doctors offices, clinics, medical centers and small hospitals.
The infrastructure of our organization is developed to design software that will improve the quality, safety and efficiency of patient care. We believe our services will be helpful to scientist and clinicians in upcoming projects.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.